
Today the family went to see the good doctor. It started off very fun. I looked at myself in the mirror and played with the thin paper. As is customary at the doctor's office, I left mom a little present when she opened my diaper. Then mommy and the nurse weighed me. That scale was very cold...I accidentally made tinkle because it startled me. Dad and I were a little disappointed I fell short of twenty pounds (19 pounds, 9 3/4 ounces). Mom and the doc also were talking about cutting down my feedings to only four times a day. Yikes! How am I supposed to hit twenty pounds if she cuts me off? Speaking of twentysomethings...check out this cutie I picked up at the game on Friday night :)



What a big boy you are Cole! I am 8 months now and only weighing in at 17.5 pounds.
ReplyDelete