the life, times and adventures of a four year old, his two year old little brother and baby sister
Cole,Thanks so much for the birthday greetings.I knew you were smart, but didn't know you could write so well at such a young age.Nonna and I were glad to see you, as well as your Mommy and Daddy last weekend.As ususal, you were the center of attention.Hope to see you soon.Love, GP
That is just too cute. Glad he is crafty like his mother!!Happy birthday, Mr. C!K-I need some baby time sometime soon! Or, and seeing you would just be a bonus...
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
Cole,
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the birthday greetings.
I knew you were smart, but didn't know you could write so well at such a young age.
Nonna and I were glad to see you, as well as your Mommy and Daddy last weekend.
As ususal, you were the center of attention.
Hope to see you soon.
Love,
GP
That is just too cute. Glad he is crafty like his mother!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Mr. C!
K-I need some baby time sometime soon! Or, and seeing you would just be a bonus...