Monday, September 15, 2008

oppsy poopsy

I forgot to tell you the funniest part of my weekend. On the flight home I thought I would do the one thing Mommy was not sure she would handle if it happened. We were about 45 mins. away and I decided to go number 2...which I had not done in over 3 days! Oh boy was it stinky! Mommy and Daddy were about to cry because they were laughing so hard. We heard the ladies behind us say "Oh the aroma coming through the vents stinks!" I just sat on Daddy's lap and smiled as he felt the warm diaper on his legs. When Mommy finally got to change me in the airport she told Daddy it was the most poopy I had ever had. I thought to myself "Of course it is! I have been saving up since Thursday for this moment!"

No comments:

Post a Comment