Thursday, September 25, 2008

just sittin' around

That's right...I finally figured out how to balance my head enough to sit up by myself! Yesterday Mommy sat me down when we were visiting Elizabeth's house and I was able to sit by myself for a while. It just clicked for me. We came home and Mommy made me do it again to show Daddy and then she took this video. I figured out that I can sit AND play, which makes sitting way more fun. Reece is out of town right now, but wait until she gets back and I get to show her my new skills! I heard that she has eating solid down now. Our mommies wanted us to teach each other our good habits and it looks like we have had success.

1 comment:

  1. So, I am seriously considering baby-napping this kid. He is just TOO precious. Thanks for the updates!

    ReplyDelete