Monday, September 15, 2008

SURPRISE! my trip to chicago

Boy have I had quite a weekend! Mommy, Daddy and I went up to Chicago on Friday night, so I got to go on my first plane ride. Security in the airport is a little trick with all of the luggage I need when traveling. Once we finally got to take off after a 2 hour delay, I changed into my PJs, had my nighttime in flight snack and when to sleep for the night...or so Mommy and Daddy thought. I woke up to a loud man's voice and then discovered pretty lights outside. Because I woke up and my ear started to hurt I scored a bonus little snack on the way down! When we got to Nonna and GP's house, Nonna was SO surprised to see me! She had no idea that I was coming, and that was only the beginning of the surprises!!

The next night we were all going to go out to dinner to celebrate Nonna and GP's 40th Wedding Anniversary with My cousins Bella and Gibson, Aunt Courtney and Uncle Matt, and Grandpa and Anne. What Nonna didn't know was that a room full of family and friends would be joining us at the restaurant! We had a great time (once Mommy fed me dinner!) celebrating, watching a slide show, telling little stories about Nonna and GP, and eating lots of food. My favorite part was all of the new people to spit up on! I got Mackensie the most!

Nonna's next surprise came when Daddy told her that all of the out of town guest would be coming over to her house on Sunday morning for a brunch. It was a fun time because I got to take my nap! Everyone had a great time!

This is Diane. I really like her.

This is Mackensie. I really like spitting up on her.

2 comments:

  1. I bet you, mommy and daddy are all exhausted after your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! i will need to get your flight advice for when we journey out to washington state! yikes! can't wait to hear about everything and to schedule our next session at gymboree! :) :)

    ReplyDelete