Let's face it... tummy time is boring. I lay on my tummy staring at the ground. Who wants to do that? I did figure out that if I lay my head on my arm, I don't have to work as hard. Yesterday the doctor gave Mommy a suggestion for spicing up tummy time- nice crinkly paper like they have on the exam table. I had a blast yesterday playing with it and checking myself out in the mirror. I am petitioning to get a mirror as well, but here is a video of me enjoying my new toy.
Also, will someone please tell me Mommy that is it not a coincidence that I spit up in every video she takes? I am hoping that she will submit one of my video to be the next E*Trade baby. I think I really have what it takes! I mean how many devoted bloggers do you know that are 6 months old? I think I am about to start buying some stock to gain some experience for my resume and since the stock market is so down right now!



Gotta admit. The barf is pretty gross. BUT, he is cuter than that E*Trade creepy baby, so you are onto something there!
ReplyDeleteK - I love how you don't even blink at the spewing baby anymore.
Nice spitting up there Cole...now you just need to work on your distance! Mom said she is going to put some more photos of me up this weekend...maybe she will catch me climbing Deano's crate!
ReplyDelete