Mommy and Daddy thought it was not possible, but tonight I proved them wrong! That's right...I can stretch my foot to my mouth and suck on my toes. I don't know if I am getting a little longer or my belly is not quite as big, but it is a nice entertaining thing to do now. In other news, my friend Reece gave me a present today- my very first toothbrush! I have forgotten (mainly because I have been in pain) to tell you that my two lower teeth have come through in the last week! My girlfriend gave me my toothbrush to celebrate. We had a great time practicing good dental hygiene together.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
toes and toothbrush
Mommy and Daddy thought it was not possible, but tonight I proved them wrong! That's right...I can stretch my foot to my mouth and suck on my toes. I don't know if I am getting a little longer or my belly is not quite as big, but it is a nice entertaining thing to do now. In other news, my friend Reece gave me a present today- my very first toothbrush! I have forgotten (mainly because I have been in pain) to tell you that my two lower teeth have come through in the last week! My girlfriend gave me my toothbrush to celebrate. We had a great time practicing good dental hygiene together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



That is just TOO funny. Quite bendy! Unlike your mother, with the rod in her back. Who needs that toothbrush, now that you can chew on your toes?
ReplyDelete