This afternoon Reece came over for lunch and then we headed over to Swoozies for a Halloween event. My friend Lydia joined us. I wore my second Halloween costume (check back tomorrow to see my final costume unveiled). I was Tigger. The costume got a lot of attention! Here are a few pictures of me and friends. *Please note that the costume has padding in the belly. Like I need help looking chubbier!Friday, October 31, 2008
let the festivities begin!
This afternoon Reece came over for lunch and then we headed over to Swoozies for a Halloween event. My friend Lydia joined us. I wore my second Halloween costume (check back tomorrow to see my final costume unveiled). I was Tigger. The costume got a lot of attention! Here are a few pictures of me and friends. *Please note that the costume has padding in the belly. Like I need help looking chubbier!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment