Sunday, November 1, 2009

it's raining candy!

I had a BIG day yesterday! Mommy and I headed over to get an H1N1 vaccine for her. The line was so long that we had to wait in the rain for a few minutes! I did not mind. It is fun to be under an umbrella! The line moved super fast and we were able to get in and out on less than 20 minutes. I have to tell you though, I have never seen so many pregnant women in my short life- at least a hundred!
After that we headed over to the mall to meet up with Lil Miss for freebie time! I got my portrait taken in my dragon costume, some new free clothes, and a new CAR! Yes, a new matchbox car from my friend at Sears. Halloween is great! People sure love a toddler in a costume.
Last night did not disappoint either! I LOVED playing in the candy just as much as giving it to the kids.
Here is my great dragon costume that Kami found for me.

Side tail and wing view
My favorite thing was for Poppy to dump the candy on my head. I kept signing and saying more, more! I could not get enough!!
Playing in and dumping out all the candy
It sure was fun to have all those kids come to my door. I liked to put the candy in there bags as long as they were not scary. After the first two kids left I cried and cried. I wanted them to stay! Thankfully many more came after them.
Kami and Poppy were my favorite trick-or-treaters to come to the door!
Hope your Halloween was as fun as this little dragons!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your mommy was able to get a H1N1 vaccine, Chunky Monkey. My mommy took me to get the vaccine last week, and by the time we got there they were already out- people started lining up at 4:30 in the morning, and stood in the rain for hours!!!
    I like your costume, by the way! Hope you had a fun Halloween, and I hope to see you over Christmas!

    ReplyDelete