Mommy and Daddy say that I am accident prone. I found this to be not only false, but also rude...until today. I was playing at my good friend Bits' house when I tripped. I was holding a car in each hand, so my lip broke my fall. Mommy was a little freaked out when a large amount of blood started to come out of my mouth. Bit's Mommy was great. She helped Mommy get the bleeding under control. Then as I squirmed and pouted, the mommies tried to decide if I need to go to the urgent care center. After discovering a little cut on the outside of my lip, Mommy decided we needed to go just to make sure the cut was not going all the way through. The people at Children's Healthcare were great. Mommy was so proud of me because I sat perfectly still on the exam table and let the doctor examine my lip without any trouble or fussing. The doctor must have agreed because she gave me an icy pop before I left! I could not eat that thing fast enough! I did not have to get any stitches, just an antibiotic. Mommy and I were both very thankful and relieved. I have a fat lip now, but the doctor said I should be all healed in 3-5 days.

Okay, that is enough. No more pictures!



No comments:
Post a Comment