Monday, November 30, 2009

Thankful

1. I am thankful that I was able to see my Uncle Charlie for Thanksgiving. I am also thankful that he let me play with his Hess truck collection. We had a great time rolling the little motorcycles and cars through the kitchen while Kami cooked!
2. I am thankful that Uncle Charlie went back to school so he can't tickle me with his curly hair anymore. His hair really tickled my face!

3. I am thankful for Nanny June, Kami and Poppy. I got to see Kami and Poppy a lot this week, which makes it a GREAT week!

4. I am thankful that Chip, Melissa and Aunt Betsy joined us for the feast!

5. Did I mention that I am thankful for my silly Poppy??

6. I am thankful for lots of great food! Time to dig in!
7. I am thankful for my family, friends, and little brother that is coming. I love you all very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment