Tuesday, November 17, 2009

santa and elf time!

Last week I got an invitation to special party that Santa was having. I was so excited to be included! When we got to the party, I was given this great elf hat. Mommy liked the way it covered my latest bump on the head.
Next, I got to go visit with the big guy all by myself. I was not sure about him at first.

He is really a nice and friendly guy! He gave me my very own magic elf to take home until Christmas eve night.
My elf's name is Lewis.
I prefer the small elves. This big one freaked me out!

Mommy let me do something I have never been allowed to do- eat a cookie! It was even covered in frosting! Boy was it good! It was the shape of an elf. Here I am eating his head.
And no, I did not feel guilty popping his head off and eating it. It was really tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment