Friday, October 30, 2009

game ranch

Wow! Have I had a big morning to tell you about! We loaded up in our friend's mini van and headed to a game ranch. i had no idea what I was in for! Miss K, Bits and I had a great time.
As we walked through the door to enter the game ranch, I was greeted by this deer. I was not super excited about the way he walked right up to me. He was a lot bigger than me!
My friends had very different reactions to the friendly deer.

Giggles from Miss K too! I thought they were a little crazy for letting that deer get so close!
This is the fox that we saw.
Lots of ducks, geese, roosters and chickens all together
I started to warm up to the deer as we went along. There were SO many around!
I actually ended up enjoying feeding the deer, but just the little ones!
We got to go into a pin full of bunnies and feed them celery! It was great.
I really like this part!
After all the adventure of our morning we headed home and all had lunch today. Ladies, I had a wonderful time and hope to do it again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Cole, I think your sweater and dress shirt combo is as cute as those bunnies!

    ReplyDelete