
Tasting my strawberry swirl for the first time!

And then diving in!

I am such a big boy that I can hold the cone all by myself.
I ate every last bit of that cone. Yummy!(I tripped on sunday and then a bug bit me on my bruise, so please disregard the color wheel on my forehead.)



WOW. You should not take that child in public! Do people ask you what has happened to his head!?!?
ReplyDeleteOuch!
um, chunky, your dear forehead. get better, friend. love, reece
ReplyDeleteHi friend! Your ice cream looks very delicious. I had some quite a while ago, but that's cause my big brothers have learned to share. It's great! By the way, don't worry about your forehead. I have a teeny tiny shiner from Caleb's new dance moves. Mom says knees are not supposed to move that fast when little brothers are around. You can remember that for when your little baby comes!
ReplyDeletemiss you,
Micah