Saturday, September 19, 2009

silly baby

The baby that lives in Mommy's belly has been making her very tired. Since I am not allowed to be on the computer without her supervision (she says that there is all kinds of bad junk and weirdos on the computer...creepy). I have had to wait all week to update you on my life.

Last weekend my good friend, Lauren, got married to the tallest man I have ever seen, George. I got to go celebrate with them the day after the wedding. Congrats Lauren and George! Don't worry, there is just water and milk in here!I LOVED the fountain! It was great fun to stick my hand in. Poppy and I had a blast exploring the pool area.

On Tuesday, Jimmy came to make sure our heater was ready for winter. It was very informative to watch him clean out the filtration system.

On Wednesday the three of us went to Mommy's appointment for the baby. I got to hear the heartbeat! I guess there really is a baby in there. Last night my friend K came over. I got to practice my tackling techniques on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment