Tuesday, September 8, 2009

visit to see my buddy

When I woke up bright and early this morning, Mommy told me we were going to go visit my buddy. On our drive up to see him, I saw so many school buses! I mean we really hit the jackpot. Mommy thought it was funny that I opened my mouth as big as I could to say "OHHHH!" and squeal.
We enjoyed hanging out and playing with toys.
I really liked getting to play the guitar! I think my buddy is a natural. Look out for him in 15 years.
Mommy was shocked when I picked up a basketball, walked over to the hoop and put it in since I have never seen a basketball hoop. I told her it is in my boy blood and secretly watching sports with Daddy was starting to paying off. I don't think she quite understood me though.

No comments:

Post a Comment