Monday, June 29, 2009

i am a helper

I have found that Mommy and Daddy really like it when I do my part and help around the house. I have found a few chores I think I am particularly good at.
I help unload the groceries. I like to find the food that is most important first, like my tasteeos and goldfish!
I also help put the food away. Here I am putting the lime in the pantry, naturally.
I am a great watchman. I like to stand at the back door and keep an eye out for squirrels, the neighbors dog and sometimes deer! I am so big that they get scared when they see me and run away.
Mommy has been busy working the past couple weeks, so I thought I would give her a helping hand. I have to tell you that these templates are much more fun to peek through and chew on than to use to draw!

1 comment:

  1. Cole, if you must know, I do NOT like a trip to the grocery store, so you can go ANYtime for me!

    ReplyDelete