I have the best Daddy in the whole world! One of the many, many reasons that he is the best is because he will read me my favorite book Fish Eyes as many times as I ask, which is usually about a dozen times a day. I enjoy relaxing and scratching my belly with Daddy. I would like to say Happy Father's Day to my Daddy and tell him that I can't imagine a better Daddy for me!Sunday, June 21, 2009
i love my daddy
I have the best Daddy in the whole world! One of the many, many reasons that he is the best is because he will read me my favorite book Fish Eyes as many times as I ask, which is usually about a dozen times a day. I enjoy relaxing and scratching my belly with Daddy. I would like to say Happy Father's Day to my Daddy and tell him that I can't imagine a better Daddy for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I found your blog and LOVE it. Your boys are so cute! We took Pay to the doctor and they said her curve is 25 degrees so we will just wait 6 more months and re-xray to see if it gets better or worse. Thanks for talking to me about it during the race for Suzie. It was great seeing you then!
ReplyDelete