Tuesday, June 9, 2009

farmer market fun!

This afternoon Mommy and I went to an outdoor farmer's market. It was great fun! I saw kids, puppies, and a train! Oh and of course lots of veggies.

My friend met us there. It was great to have a friend to enjoy shopping with!

If you know me, you know I love dogs. Well today I saw the biggest dog I have ever seen. He made me a little nervous. I did not like the way he was staring at me and licking his lips. I decided if I did not look at him he would not try and eat me.

As we were leaving we got to see the train go by. It was very loud!

Here is my personal watermelon that Mommy got me. It is about the size of my head! By the way, Mommy and Daddy refer to this outfit as my vacation wear. They think it makes me look like an 80 year old man!

No comments:

Post a Comment