
Mommy and Daddy decided to check out the nursery this morning. They "said" we were all just going to look around and get familiar with the surroundings. I started to play with some fun toys and then next thing I knew Mommy and Daddy were gone. I waited for almost 45 minutes before making my frustration known. I quickly realized crying alone wouldn't bring Mommy and Daddy back, so I added hyperventilating, a snotty nose and a red face. I think the uncontrollable hyperventilating was the tipping point for the nursery ladies because almost immediately Mommy and Daddy came running into the nursery. The nursery ladies kept on saying, "since this was your first time we decided to call you early; make sure you bring him back next week." I'm not so sure about that place. Everyone was very nice, but they're not Mommy and Daddy.



awww...you have such a way with words--making something sad hysterical! Glad the nursery workers want him back next week!
ReplyDeleteHello Cole! Micah here. . .just want you to know Mommy and Daddy actually love to come back and see you playing. I thought the tears would make them feel appreciated, but alas, no. If you do decide to make it hard on them next week, have them call my folks for a pep talk. Your Mom and Dad are great! (And so is the nursery!)
ReplyDelete