
I am so excited that we are going to visit Nonna and GP next week!! While we are there we are going to help clean out the basement. In order to prepare for this adventure, I decided to practice by cleaning out under our sink (the parents are always watching while I do this and there are not any harmful chemicals keep under there).
I have also found that the dishwasher has a perfect place to set my belly and help me stand. Here I am trying to give my car a good wash.
I recently got these great blocks and have loved stacking them up as high as I can get them before they fall. The best part is the bottom block is on wheels so I can push my creations all around the house. Mommy thinks I may become an architect like her and Daddy wanted to be when they were younger.
I also have found Mommy's bible. I decided it is never too early to start studying God's work while working on my reading skills at the same time. I also had my 15 month appointment this week. Here are my stats-
weight: 27 lbs. 3/4 oz. -90%
height: 30 7/8"- 25-50%
head cir.: 49 1/4cm- 90%
So, yes, I am a little "top heavy" the doctor gently put it.



Hey! I didn't know you were reading Esther, too! neat!
ReplyDelete