Our family of three stayed home for the 4th of July, but we took a fun day trip to Big Canoe on the 5th. Mommy's side of the family goes there every year, but this was the first time Daddy and I had been there.
While all the big boys played golf, I went to the pool with my buddy, Little Nugget and all the lovely ladies. It took me a little while to get use to the water, but once I did it was pretty fun!
That is until Mommy decided that it was time for me to go under water to Melissa!
Here is a picture of all of Mommy's cousins. Nugget and I got to hop in to the picture too.
My great Aunt Betsy made these great coordinating sear sucker outfit for the two of us. They even have a little pocket in the front for my matchbox cars with my monogram on it! I know what you are thinking...we are a pretty stinkin' cute, aren't we?!
We got to spend time with Pappy and Lu, which is a great treat since they live down in Florida.
While all the big boys played golf, I went to the pool with my buddy, Little Nugget and all the lovely ladies. It took me a little while to get use to the water, but once I did it was pretty fun!
That is until Mommy decided that it was time for me to go under water to Melissa!
Here is a picture of all of Mommy's cousins. Nugget and I got to hop in to the picture too.
My great Aunt Betsy made these great coordinating sear sucker outfit for the two of us. They even have a little pocket in the front for my matchbox cars with my monogram on it! I know what you are thinking...we are a pretty stinkin' cute, aren't we?!
We got to spend time with Pappy and Lu, which is a great treat since they live down in Florida. 



How cute is Charlie!?!?!? He can be my second husband! :)
ReplyDelete