Wednesday, July 6, 2011

zoo day

No visit to St. Louis is complete without a trip to the zoo!

After Brother played with the sweet puppy at the home we stayed at, we headed out to see animals that are a bit more wild. (Please note that Brother cut 3 new teeth on our trip and his clothes were wet all the time).

We could not have asked for a better day. It was in the low 70s with clear skies.
Brother deciding if he wants to pet the goat

Checking out the giant elephants with Daddy

We were so excited that our "Aunt" Diane could join us fr our zoo outing. I love this picture of her and Brother watching the elephants.


This was Mommy's favorite part of the day. These giant hippos would swim right up to the glass. I had no idea hippos were so big and friendly!

After seeing TONS of animals, Brother needed a nap and I needed a ride.

Our last stop was the penguins. Boy these guys were as cute as I am!

Inside the freezing penguin house with penguins all around us!


Aunt Diane, we had a great day with you! Thank you for joining us and making it a very special zoo experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment