Sunday, July 10, 2011

big canoe

We went from one vacation to another. This time Mommy, Brother and I went up to Big Canoe for a few days. Mommy's family has been going since she was Brother's size. When we arrived I went fishing with Poppy, Pappy, Betsy, Chip and Megan. Megan did a fantastic job of capturing lots of great pictures.

Learning how to fish with Poppy
Giving it a try by myself

Moving over to the bigger lake

Touching a fish!

This is one of the 3 fish I caught with Poppy.
I liked to hold the fish and then throw them back in the water.
I also tried to free the worms, but nobody else seemed to like that.

Fishing was the highlight of my trip, but we did a lot of other super fun things too! Mommy did not do a good of a job as Megan did of capturing it all on camera though.

We went to the pool after fishing. They have a great big kid pool with lots of water squirting fun!

Brother loved the pool!

I borrowed a water gun and really enjoyed squirting all of my family!

Brother and Chip were two peas in a pod.

Brother loved to sit in the shower. Silly Monkey!

Pappy and Lu

We got to see and play Mommy's cousins' kids, which I guess are some kind of cousins to me too. Here I am playing with Lil Nugget in a giant box of toys.

Brother loved playing with someone his own size!

Trying to get a picture of all the great grandchildren was not easy...or very successful! Poppy tried his best!

We also enjoyed lots of great meals together, playing on the playground and great family time. I can't wait until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment