Thursday, April 28, 2011

a strawberry just for you

Once was just not enough! We headed back to pick strawberries, this time with some of my favorite buddies!



I picked this one just for you!


Brother got in on the fun more this trip.

It is always fun to pick next to Bit!


This was taken just a moment before Brother decided to sink his teeth into a delectable strawberry. We found out, thankfully, he is not allergic to strawberries!








After filling our buckets we enjoyed a picnic in the shade. Bit and I started playing after we ate when another boy with a stick came along. We stood together and told him not to come after us with a stick while holding out... sticks. It seemed fitting.


This was our second annual trip and we are already excited for next year!


Whenever Mommy think we are dressed really cute she has a tendency to take a lot of pictures. Here are a few after we got home.


Full Brother laugh!


I got a lollipop reward for using the potty- score!



No comments:

Post a Comment