Wednesday, April 13, 2011

big day

Saturday was a big day! I started out running errand with Daddy and then ran errands with Mommy. After Brother woke up from his morning nap, we scooped up Kami and headed to see some baby animals.

We started at the big bunny. Next, we found some baby goats to brush.
I really liked this little guy.
We met up with Lil' Miss and Sweet Pea too!
We decided to brush this donkey before we left. I think he liked it.
After our afternoon nap we went to Daddy's school to play on bouncy things. It was like catch air, only outside. It was awesome! (awesome is my new favorite word)
We played on the lawn some.
Before we left Daddy and I went through the racing course. I guess you can see who won!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, was it just last spring when we saw those same animals and Big C was scared of them? Now he is all over it! And Lil' C is NOT afraid! How fun!

    ReplyDelete