Monday, April 18, 2011

saturdays in the spring

I love Saturdays in the spring. Daddy is home from work and we can go and play outside. We took full advantage of the nice weather this weekend. Saturday morning we headed way out of town to go strawberry picking.

This time brother was big enough to join in on the fun. Last time we went he was only 6 weeks old! I had fun helping Daddy find the best strawberries. Guess who we ran into? Kami and Poppy went strawberry picking with two friends!
"Fill my bucket up please!"
My favorite part was the pink flag. I enjoyed going up and down the rows waving this flag.
Next we headed to a community day at a nearby shopping mall. They had tons of great inflatables. They even had one just the right size for Brother! I got a little nervous going up this ladder...
but loved it coming down!
We met a magician with a giant, soft and gentle bunny that Brother got to pet.

We wrapped up the morning with a little fishing in the fountain. All of that before noon! It is amazing how much you can do when you wake up at the crack of dawn!

No comments:

Post a Comment