Wednesday, March 24, 2010

spring brings new birth (just not my brother yet!)

After being a great boy through Mommy's doctor appointment this morning, we went to a local toy store to see a petting zoo! I was into the looking part, but not so much the petting. This is the position my hands stayed in most of the time we were there. Here I am with a giant bunny rabbit.
Mrs. Lauren joined us for the fun. She was trying to convince me to touch the pig. I was not falling for it!
Mommy tried too, but I know where that pig has been and I don't want that yuck on my hands!

This was the cutest little lamb. As cute as he was, I was still making sure I had an exit plan in case this guy turned on me!
I did offer this little goat a piece of hay to eat...and got pretty close to this chick that Mommy was holding.
I liked checking out this guy over my shoulder, but did avoid eye contact. I was not sure what to think about him since he was taller than me.
After seeing the animals, I enjoyed planning inside at the train table with Lil' Miss. The train was the highlight of the morning!
Right before we left I decided that I wanted to brush one of the lambs. I figured it was safe, sanitary and could be fun!
Baby Brother Update:
Mommy is at the same place she was last week, so the doctor is going to induce her next Wednesday morning (the 31st) unless he decides to come before then. I love that our birthdays are going to be no more than 5 days apart! Big birthday parties, here we come!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the fun times, Cole! And I agree, that pig was a bit scary...

    ReplyDelete