Friday, March 19, 2010

just my size

I got an early birthday present from Nonna and GP yesterday. I got my very own table and chairs!
Mommy and Daddy did a little rearranging so that my table could be in the kitchen just like the big table.
There are so many things that I like to do at my table like play with cars, eat my snack, read books and just relax like a big boy! Thank you so much for my great gift Nonna and GP!
Mommy and Baby Brother update:
Before we went to pick up my table and chairs, we went to see Mommy's Doctor. He said she is on the edge of a cliff and could have my brother at any moment! She is 2.5-3cm and 90% effaced. He also mentioned that his head is really low. Hopefully that means he is ready to come see me! The doctor will induce Mommy on the 31st if he has not come yet, but the doctor does not think she will make it that long. Check back here for more Baby updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment