Tuesday, March 23, 2010

my favorite...

Lots of pictures of me!
My signature finger sucking...
This is right before I did something Mommy told me not to.
This is my look after I did it and knew what was coming!
I loved all the fun play time I had with Daddy the past 10 days!
Baby Brother update:
I really don't have a lot to report except that the baby is still inside Mommy's tummy. We are going to the doctor tomorrow and I will report what he says. Mommy will be induced on the 31st if he does not come before then, so no more than 8 days left!

1 comment:

  1. We were talking about you today (Me & my mom). I figured that #2 was already here! I'm sure you are so done being pregnant, but you can't hear them cry while they are still cooking! :) Hang in there Momma! We are thinking about ya!

    ReplyDelete