Sunday, March 7, 2010

Mommy's belly button looks funny now that baby brother is in her tummy. I like to push it.
I also like to give my baby brother kisses. I can't wait to be able to kiss his face instead of Mommy's belly!
This is the great new place I just discovered! My cars love being able to see outside!

It is a good thing Mommy is having a baby, because she keeps squeezing me and telling me I am growing up too fast!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, he is just precious! I would love to see you sometime soon! I have a present for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about you this week! I'm so excited about your new arrival! Live up ur last few weeks with 1 chunky monkey, because 2 is nuts! :) LOVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first photo is really great. Happy for you all!

    ReplyDelete