Thursday, December 18, 2008

who is this man?

Does anybody know who this guy is and why Mommy put me in his lap? Anyone? I kept staring at his face and then back at my family, but I still don't know why we went to see this man. My family just laughed and tried to get me to smile. I know it must have been a pretty big deal though since Mommy, Daddy, Poppy, Kami and Uncle Chuck all came with me.

Here are a couple of fun pictures after I escaped from that hairy guy.



Please leave a comment if you have any idea why I am on this old guys lap!

3 comments:

  1. Okay... Charlie is adorable (his smile is the same!) and I can't get over how stinkin' cute Cole is and how much he looks like YOUR MOM!!!!

    Also, you win the award for the most realistic Santa that I've seen in years!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not believe how cute he is. Cole, that is. I LOVE the one in the red chair. BRING HIM MONDAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. see--i told you he would not mind the big guy one bit!

    ReplyDelete