Well this weekend was a big weekend for us in the Creel household. Mommy and Daddy took me over to Kami and Poppy's house. Mommy put me down for a nap at my usual time, but when I woke up Mommy and Daddy were gone! Kami told me that they had gone to Miami for a wedding and that I got to play with them all weekend! Yeah! I had not taken a bottle since I started to get my new top front tooth, so I think I made everyone a little nervous about that. They don't realize how smart I am though. If I can see Mommy, I want to nurse and not take a bottle, but when Mommy is gone I am fine with the bottle. I mean I am a Chunky Monkey after all! I gotta eat! My weekend consisted of going to dance class with Poppy and Kami. I had a great time watching everyone dance, but my favorite was when Poppy and Kami spun me around the dance floor with them. I also got to go to a birthday party. I sat in a high chair and ate Tasteeos. It was a great party! I was happy to see Mommy and Daddy when they came back yesterday. We snuggled a lot last night. Here is a picture of Mommy and Daddy all spiffed up for the wedding.
Poppy and Kami gave me these great Christmas Weebles. I think they are so fun! They have great spin action!
Thank you for taking such great care of me Kami and Poppy! I hope to do it again soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment