Well, I have a lot to catch you up on from the past few days! Mommy, Daddy and I went to Chicago for the Thanksgiving weekend. On the way to the airport I took a nice nap, but then woke up to Mommy and Daddy discussing if were going to make our flight after sitting in lots of Atlanta traffic. When we got to the airport, I was pushed faster than I can ever remember through the airport. I thought I was flying already! We got to the plane just as it was our turn to board. That was a close one! I enjoyed an in-flight beverage and snack and before I knew it we were in Chicago.
Thanksgiving was great. I sat in Nonna's high chair and told everyone all the things I was thankful for- milk, Tasteeos, sweet potatoes, naps, things to chew on, Mommy, Daddy, my family and baths!
Mommy put this crazy turkey on my head.
Dinnertime fun!
This is four generations of Creel men! My Great Grandpa Creel, GP, Daddy and me! I come from a long line of handsome men, don't I?
GP made organic turkey, so Mommy let me try some! It was my first time to have meat.
Bella and Gibson gave me my Christmas present while we were together.
I loved tearing the paper, but my favorite was the box! On Saturday Nonna, GP, Mommy, Daddy and I headed over to Michigan for the day to meet my Great Grandma and Grandpa Overmire. They were very sweet and I really liked them.

I can't wait to see you two again soon!Here are a few other highlights from our trip...
Bella was wonderful at feeding and playing with me. She is going to be an excellent babysitter. I will miss Bella and hope to see her again soon!
This is me with Nonna, GP and Cosmo. Cosmo is dressed up like Santa! I could not keep my eyes off of Cosmo the whole trip.
I got to take my bath in a laundry basket. Great idea Nonna! I loved it.
It snowed on Sunday before we left! It was my first time to see snow and since we live in Atlanta, I probably will not see it again until Christmas next year.
The flight home was a little rough. We had an hour delay before we boarded the plane. I was very ready for my afternoon nap when we got on the plane. I started to cry loud so Mommy fed me to try and get me to sleep. Right when we thought we were going to take off the pilot came on the loud thing and told us we could not take off for another hour because of bad weather in Atlanta. Mommy was so sad! Fortunately I fell asleep in her arms while we waited and stayed asleep for take off. After our crazy flight, we were very excited to finally get home last night!
I would like to leave you with this video of my very talented cousin Gibson and Daddy doing a rap entitled "Pals before Gals". It is very entertaining!




No comments:
Post a Comment