Brother finally got to try cheerios. He loves them...when they make it to his mouth.
I figured out that if I take out all the pots and pans then I can sit inside the cabinets. Great fun!

Mommy got out a new source of entertainment for brother. He is a little out of control with his jumping!
He also love to bat at the ornaments on the tree like a cat. Don't be fooled by that grin, he is about to go for the tree.
This is my "what snack shall I have today" grin.
Brother is everywhere. He can do a traditional crawl now, push up and pull himself up to a standing position. I have not even gotten my new toys and I already feel like they are in danger!
We found lots of great Christmas books at the library. Here Daddy and I are reading a classic while I suck my fingers and play with his ear.
Brother is everywhere. He can do a traditional crawl now, push up and pull himself up to a standing position. I have not even gotten my new toys and I already feel like they are in danger!
We found lots of great Christmas books at the library. Here Daddy and I are reading a classic while I suck my fingers and play with his ear.Sometimes Mommy will let Brother and I take a bath at the same time. We wish we could do it every night, but I still have to work on my splash control. Brother insist on being on his belly all the time, even in the bath. We are very different kids.




No comments:
Post a Comment