Monday, December 13, 2010

catch up and catch air!

We checked out a new place last Friday- catch air. At first I was a little apprehensive. Lots of yelling kids running around can leave me feeling a little unsettled. Once I found my friend Lil Miss it did not take long for me to warm up to the place.
The ball pit was my favorite part. I can't wait to go back and have Daddy crawl around in those tunnels with me!
Brother is still growing and yes, still very happy.
very,
very happy!
After getting settled and back into a routine after being out of town for two weeks, Mommy decided it was time to decorate for Christmas. I love the lights. I love the tree. I love the garland and ornaments. I love it all. Christmas time is so much fun and I can hardly contain myself when we drive around and Christmas lights are on! Jesus' birthday sure is a big deal!
We are so thankful for friends that made us meals when we got home. I was a big fan of Mrs. Amy's mac and cheese. YUM!
We had a very special guest come visit us last week. We were so thankful to get to see Mrs. Lynn! She is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment