Once Nonna, GP and Cosmo arrived we kicked the fun into high gear!

One of my favorite activities was to play fetch with Cosmo.... only I did not like to let go. We would laps around the house like this. This activity led to really long naps!
Brother and GP enjoying the lake one lovely evening.
GP drives the boat fast...and I love it!
My beautiful Nonna and Brother smiling at each other.
I really wanted to ride the wave runner, but this is as close as I got...for now. I can't wait to go for a ride in a couple of years!
my new tough guy glasses
It was such a treat to get to eat dinner outside! The weather was perfect while we were there. Many days were in the 70s!
More boat fun with Daddy
Brother and GP enjoying the lake one lovely evening.
GP drives the boat fast...and I love it!
My beautiful Nonna and Brother smiling at each other.
I really wanted to ride the wave runner, but this is as close as I got...for now. I can't wait to go for a ride in a couple of years!
my new tough guy glasses
It was such a treat to get to eat dinner outside! The weather was perfect while we were there. Many days were in the 70s!
More boat fun with Daddy
And finally the highlight of my trip... driving the boat! GP was trying to keep his hands on the wheel, but I kept taking them off. I had it under control the whole time! I can't wait to go back to the lake next year!



No comments:
Post a Comment