There were a couple of days between when Aunt Corky's crew left and when Nonna and GP arrived at the lake house. Here is what we did to have fun while we waited...

I played in an inflatable pool and splashed Daddy.

I decided to take the float in too.

We fed the ducks and baby duckling some bread. The duckling was so small and fuzzy! If you look closely he is right in front of his mommy duck.

We checked out a park that had this cool pirate ship to play on.

We enjoyed boat rides. Look, I am ready to learn how to water ski!

We had some brother diaper
relaxation time.

And some quiet floating in the lake moments as well.

Mommy could not resist taking some pictures of Brother in this cute hat! He really does smile all the time. I think he is just so happy to be my little brother! Can you blame him??
No comments:
Post a Comment