Thursday, July 8, 2010

grant's farm

We have just gotten back from our 12 day vacation to the mid-west and boy did we have a blast! I have to break up my post as to not overwhelm you (or me!) with too much excitement at once. Our first stop was St. Louis. We had a great visit with my Aunt Diane before heading over to "the boys' house". Daddy's friend has three boys and I was in heaven playing with them and all there cool toys! I spent my first night away from home at there house 2 years ago and this trip Brother carried on the tradition!
On Saturday morning we all headed to Grant's Farm. We started by taking a trolley ride through the acres of animals.

Here are Mommy and Brother on the trolley.

Daddy and I spotted horses from the trolley.

Our wonderful host- I love this family!
We caught part of an elephant show...
followed a giant turtle...
and watched the goats!
After a long, hot morning I enjoyed a snow cone (minus the syrup) to cool off!

1 comment:

  1. Cole. I went to Grant's Farm as a kid and have the same photos! It looked like fun!

    ReplyDelete