Tuesday, March 24, 2009

swimming, relaxing and eating!

I have so much to tell you about from the last week that I don't know where to begin! First, I got to see my Nonna and GP! What a great treat! Mommy, Daddy and I flew to South Florida for a week of fun in the sun and Nonna and GP met us down there. The pictures from the trip are in the post below. I decided to hold up one finger for a few of these pictures so that you would not forget that I will be one year old very soon. Since I could never tell you all the great fun we had in one blog I have decided to do a top 10 list to highlight my favorite and not so favorite parts:
10. When we got to the airport in Florida I got to sit in a car seat that faced forward! There is so much to see out the windows! Why do I have to face backwards back home? I hope that changes soon.
9. Sand and grass are itchy. I do not like either to touch my skin.
8. I do not care for sleeping in a closet. I reminded Mommy and Daddy of this a few nights between the hours of 1 and 4 so they would not forget.
7. GP tried to teach me how to crawl. I never got the hang of it though. My head kept going into the ground. I also loved playing with Nonna. She is the sweetest!
6. Every night we went to a different place to eat dinner. I love getting to watch all the people (and flirt with the ladies!) while we ate. Great entertainment.
5. Monkeys! Even though I am known as the "Chunky Monkey" I do not have a little monkey friend. This week I got 3 new monkeys! One is big and chunky like me, one is little and super soft and the other little one has a hat and sings happy birthday to me!!
4. I got to see tons and tons of little puppies everywhere we went. Several people even let me pet there puppy, which was great fun! My favorite was Tucker, a 4 month old white Havenese.
3. Mrs. Kathy makes the greatest Donald Duck voice and I would laugh at it all day long!
2. I loved the pool. I pick the pool over the ocean any day. The ocean water was way too cold for me, but the pool was just right. I love the water, floating and beginning pulled around. I also did not mind going under the water. Check out the video of my big dunk!

1. Spending so much great time with Nonna and GP! I miss you already and can't wait to see you soon! Thanks for a wonderful trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment