Monday, March 30, 2009

party in the jungle

After uploading hundreds and hundreds of pictures I finally have some from my party to share with you! Mommy and Daddy had a small party for me with family and 3 of my closest friends. Of course I had to have a monkey themed party! Here are a few of my favorite pictures and moments from the party.

Mommy made monkey invitations, a monkey cake and turned the table into a jungle!

I love my family! It was also so much fun to have my friends at my party! None of us wanted to slow down for a picture.

I am one year old! That's right, one!


I loved my Red Radio Flyer from Nonna and GP! Thank you so much! I can't wait to take it for a spin around the neighborhood with a friend. I got lots of great gifts that I have had a blast playing with.

Mommy made a big deal out of my cake. She made sure it had organic ingredients and spend a long time looking online for the perfect "healthy, but also some sugar in it" cake. I poked at it a little bit and took a few bits that mommy fed to me, but overall I did not see what all the fuss was about. I did like that plate the cake was on though....

Here are a few more great family shots. I was SO excited that "Nugget" was able to come up for the party. It was so great to finally meet him! Our Mommies are cousins and had us just 2 months apart. I look forward to seeing you again in July new friend!


Also, I would like to thank my lady friends for making my birthday party so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment