I have not been able to sleep through the night on and off for the past week. After an 11:30pm til almost 4am quality time session with Mommy last night, she decided it was time to see the doctor. We were able to get in this morning and I found out that I have double ear infections. The doctor said they were not too bad, but not great either (Mommy would also like me to add that the doctor said I did not get the ear infections from going under water in the pool, but from drainage with my last cold). Mommy got me some pink stuff to take and added some drops to my ears to take away the pain. I plan on doing a good bit of napping the rest of the day, so if you need to get in touch of with me please leave a message with Mommy.
In other news, I am over 24 lbs! We will get the official no clothes on weight on Monday!
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment