Thursday, January 8, 2009

new game for my friends

This entry is for all my little blog followers. I have invented a very fun game that I wanted to share with you. I call it "the disappearing sock game". This game is great to play when you are in your stroller or shopping cart at the store. The first thing you do is slowly and subtly inch off your sock, but not all the way. When your Mommy or Daddy turn to look at something you push the sock all the way off. The object of the game is to see how far away from the sock you get before they realize it is gone! Then they retrace there steps until the missing sock is found! Yesterday we were at Target when I played this game and Mommy got halfway across the store before she found it. That was my highest scoring game so far. This game started in the house, but is SO much better in public. The bigger the store, the better!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Cole,
    This game also works very well in your car seat. The challenge is to see if you can remove both socks before you reach your destination or fall asleep. I have even gotten my big brothers involved. Austin just asks mom "Guess if Micah's socks on or off???
    Of course when she puts on my soft leather shoes the game is done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my Mommy needs to get me some shoes like yours. The problem is my feet are so fat that they are round. By the way Micah, I LOVED your christmas card picture. You are a good looking guy, as is the rest of your family. You are on the fridge and I like to point at you. I am hoping that Mommy and Daddy figure out that this means I want to meet you and play!

    ReplyDelete