Saturday, January 17, 2009

all great things must come to an end...

Well my friends, my streak has come to an end. 9 months, 2 weeks and 3 days of being well. 2 nights ago I started to sneeze and then I had a little drip out of my nose. By yesterday morning I was "that kid" that Mommy is always grossed out by at church with the nasty nose. I got this cold from Mommy who had just gotten sick the day before. My publicist advised me not to post any pictures at this time. Now I need to go take lots of naps and get lots of snuggles...

1 comment:

  1. Chunky, don't worry buddy...I have had several lovely colds and even bronchitis. Tell your momma to give you warm baths and turn your vaporizer on while you sleep. Hope you feel better soon and I can't wait to meet you!

    ReplyDelete