1. Get out of Mommy's belly
2. Sit up by myself
3. Get to eat meat ( yum...chicken!)
4. Become friends with lots of girls
The goals I did not complete last year, but hope to soon are:
1. Bust out this big top tooth...any day now.
2. Learn to crawl (I think Mommy and Daddy are starting to worry about this one because they are trying to put me on my tummy all the time!)
Here are a few pictures from New Year's Eve that I wanted to share.
The Woodwards came over to ring in the new year with us. Please excuse my expression in this picture...I was so stuffed (notice my pants)!

Here is a picture of me and Robert playing.
These are two crazy friends, Alex and Griffin, that came over today. We had a little trouble posing for the picture as you can see, but we finally got it!




No comments:
Post a Comment