I had to get blood drawn to test for my food allergies for the second time in a month.Mommy decided a great treat for being brave (when the nurse could not find my vein in my first arm and had to stick me in my other arm too) would be to visit the mall and ride the carousel! We had never been on it before so I was very excited!
I chose a cool horse with brown hair.
Even Sister got to take a ride. She would giggle as the horse went up and down.
Brother chose to ride the ostrich. He is a funny little guy!
Before the ride was over I wanted to hold Sister on this bench and enjoy the ride with her. After our ride we got an extra special treat of eating in the food court! As we left I told Mommy that this was a great morning! She was so glad that I had long forgotten able having my blood drawn. Hey, no pain, no gain!








No comments:
Post a Comment