I informed Mommy a couple of weeks ago that this year I wanted to go trick or treating for the first time. I have been looking forward to this day ever since!
After an early dinner, we got dressed. Two cowboys riding horses. We were the talk of the neighborhood in our precious costumes. That's right, ready to get some good candy with no peanuts, nuts or processed in a facility with nuts!
Yee-haw!
Rid'em cowboy!
So we set out to our first house. I was so excited! I rang the doorbell, the man came to the door, I said trick or treat... I was feeling like I was doing a pretty good job at this trick or treating thing. Then, the man tells me that he did not have any candy. I was very confused. So then we decided to try the next house. So we knocked, said trick or treat and do you know what? Those people did not have any candy either?! Can you believe it! Don't they know it is Halloween!! I pointed out a house with lots of fun halloween decorations and said that was the next house we needed to go to. They did not disappoint. They gave us full size candy bars. Finally, success!
This house was money too...no literally. We each got two quarters!
Kami and Poppy enjoyed all of the fun with us. It was a great night!










No comments:
Post a Comment