Daddy is from St. Louis and has always loved the Cardinals, therefor, I have become a big fan as well. Unfortunately, we don't get to watch games as often as we like here. Lately though, we have been indulging in watching the Cardinals in this super comeback at the end of the season.
This summer while we were in St. Louis I got this awesome sweatshirt and baseball cap. I have enjoyed wearing it to cheer them on.
Mommy would like to tell you that we love to watch the Bulldogs too, but since Daddy watches Wake Forest whenever they are on, we have not had as much of a chance to cheer on the dawgs. Mommy makes up for it by dressing Brother in these overalls. He also loves to carry around this little pillow around his arm.
We are some serious fans in this house!
So I must say "GO CARDS!" and good luck tonight boys. I will be rooting for you (for the first 30 minutes at least until Mommy and Daddy make me go to bed).






No comments:
Post a Comment