We headed over to Kami and Poppy's house at about 8:30am to continue the Christmas fun.

Even though I knew the contents were not mine, I still got really excited to see what was inside.

Nanny June

Uncle Charlie, Daddy and me assembling my new grill!

Brother watching and playing with his fun new toy from Aunt Corky, Bella and Gibby.

I fired up the grill and served hot dogs, burgers and corn to everyone. Thanks Uncle Charlie. This is a great gift!

We went home for our afternoon nap and enjoyed watching it snow on our way back! It was very fun to have a white Christmas, especially since it way brother's first Christmas.
I got to open one last present when we returned, and boy was it a good one! I got a wooden train set. I have been behind in blogging because I love to play with it all the time!
I hope you had a great day celebrating Jesus' birthday too!





No comments:
Post a Comment