GP and Cosmo were able to come visit a couple days after Christmas.
In following my new tradition, I helped him with his stocking.
Mommy took my annual stocking shot. This thing is not as roomy as it once was.
Some of our friends were driving through town and came over for lunch. They have 3 boys! It was a fun afternoon!
Brother LOVES to stand up in his crib. He discovered the light on the video monitor. This is the view we had of him one afternoon!
Our annual New Year's Eve plans with our friends were even more fun this year with the addition of two brothers!Hope you had a relaxing Christmas time!






I'm calling it Christmas Adam for the rest of my life!!!! Awesome! I loved seeing all the pictures of your family! Charlie is just too cute! Say hi to your mom and dad for me! Love!
ReplyDelete